Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1st time campervanners!

Welcome and see you have the best colour, enjoy California adventures and the forum.
ken

Hello and welcome. Pretty new to this ourselves but having great fun in our Ocean getting out and about. Had a number of nights away now after buying ours in September. Nice looking Beach, and I like the colour very much. Enjoy yourselves, you are going to have lots of fun and great memories to cherish.

Welcome to the Forum.
I'll look out for you around the area. I'm also from Bishopstoke.

:welcome To the Beach club Michelle

That’s a beautiful colour, congrats, enjoy

Welcome and congrats! It’s the best feeling isn’t it!

Hello. We've just collected our beautiful California Beach today and are so excited about all the adventures we're going to have! Never had a camper before, so it's all new .

View attachment 52248
Superb. They are such brilliant vehicles. I hope you enjoy many happy adventures in he/she/it, starting straight away.

Excellent choice. :cheers

Van looks great. We picked up are new Cali Ocean August 19 and never had a camper or done camping before. We have bought what we think are essentials, awning, Cali topper screen cover mattress topper etc etc. We have joined Camping & Caravan club and Caravan & Motorhome club, been a few times to sites and loved it but still getting used to packing the van and setting things up :thumb