17 inch steel wheels and tyres

smgcowfoldparts

smgcowfoldparts

Trade Advertiser
All four brand new with brand new tyres on

£100 + VAT per wheel and tyre.

Perfect for spare wheel and tyre if you have a 180

cheers

Could these be supplied with winter tyres and be suitable for my Beach with 16" Alloys??

redredzimmer said:
Could these be supplied with winter tyres and be suitable for my Beach with 16" Alloys??

Alex will confirm, but the standard 17" steels come with a mud and snow rated tyre that is fine for winter use. A much cheaper option than buying specific winter tyres. Again, fit shouldn't be a problem, only 180ps owners need to ensure they use this wheel as a minimum size due to the front brake diameter.

Rilla said:
redredzimmer said:

Alex will confirm, but the standard 17" steels come with a mud and snow rated tyre that is fine for winter use. A much cheaper option than buying specific winter tyres. Again, fit shouldn't be a problem, only 180ps owners need to ensure they use this wheel as a minimum size due to the front brake diameter.

It only comes with a M&S tyre on a T32, on the T30 its the standard road tyre. Just depends what vehicle they came off :thumb

Hi

Are all 4 still available? If they are...Do they have the snowflake symbol? Can i have a delivered price for all 4 wheels and tyres please?

Many thanks

Simon

Hi,

These do have the snowflake symbol on them.

Please PM me your address and I will get a price for you.

Thanks