Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 17" Devonport alloys

edwatters

edwatters

Ed and Sam
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
2017 VW California T6 Set of 4 Original Devonport Alloy wheels, from our new California. These wheels are brand new and haven't been driven any distance on, they are left over due to an upgrade set of 18"sportline alloys from the VW dealer.

They are the Devonport Wheels from a T6 and come as pictured with the centre caps which are still bagged up.

Tyres are Bridgestone Turanza, which came with them.

Happy to accept sensible offers, please pm if you have any questions

Based in York, so ideally for collection, but can ship depending on offer.

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

Buyer dropped out, these are still available

Sorry, I know this is old, by I will soonish have identical brand new davenports with all season (3 peaks) tyres that I will be selling, OR I will change the tyres for all terrain and spray the davenports black. It partly depends how much I would get for the set of wheels with the all season tyres. So I was wondering how much you got for yours?

Sorry, I know this is old, by I will soonish have identical brand new davenports with all season (3 peaks) tyres that I will be selling, OR I will change the tyres for all terrain and spray the davenports black. It partly depends how much I would get for the set of wheels with the all season tyres. So I was wondering how much you got for yours?
You can pick silver Davenports up for between £450/600 with delivery miles; Dub Depot (ebay) in Bristol always has a good stock and they also had new black Davenports in stock when I last went there.

021E3639-A23B-4B94-B312-9CC1594EF63E.png