Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zebedee is back with a new side! Pics of everything out of him...

Zebedee

Zebedee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
My beloved Zebedee was picked up again yesterday after 24 days being repaired. Everything was taken out of the van.....kitchen, wardrobes, gas, electrics, beds, seats, literally everything to effect the repair. It was amazing the amount of work to repair scraping against a bollard at 5 miles an hour.

Many thanks to Twickenham Accident Repair Centre who did an amazing job and cared for Zebedee almost as much as I did. They are VW approved and took infinite care. Their comments.....it is an amazing piece of engineering....so well put together it is incredible. They work on all sorts of top of the range cars but were astonished at the build quality of Zebedee.

The good news he is restored good as new. With no negative effects whatsoever as I scraped the bollard at such a low speed. Everything works beautifully again and in fact any rattles etc seem to have been resolved so even better than getting him in the first place. Can't wait to try him out camping.......Now the task of restocking him with all our kit but might be a bit more ruthless as to what we actually need

DSC01366.JPG

DSC01367.JPG

DSC01368.JPG

DSC01370.JPG

DSC01380.JPG

DSC01381.JPG

DSC01383.JPG

DSC01384.JPG

Looking good, is he ahead of schedule on the coming home, you will need a shake down trip just to check all is working 100%
Also clever they have moved the units to the otherside of the van rather than trying to lift it right out

Now just enjoy. :thumb:D
But use the side mirrors in future.

I hope they put Zebedee's spring back in, I couldn't see it in the pictures! Back just in time for the good weather (optimistically) :thumb

Back