Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where can I source an alloy replacement for a 2014 T5 California?

W

Wander_with_Wonder

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, the locking nut was missing on my front passenger-side wheel, so it's worked loose (damaging the drill holes) and now needs replacing. I'm struggling to find any garages who can source and fit a like-for-like wheel for me. They recommend I buy a second-hand alloy from Ebay - has anyone got any advice for this please? I'm a new owner so this is all a learning curve for me! Many thanks

PXL_20230813_124422578 (1).jpg

PXL_20230814_115406740.jpg

You will be amazed what small engineering firms can do. Try a wheel repair company. They will weld up and re dress that hole for you.

You will be amazed what small engineering firms can do. Try a wheel repair company. They will weld up and re dress that hole for you.
Thanks for the advice. I've tried a few places as I was hoping it could be repaired, but they all recommend replacement unfortunately.

Those are not wheels from VW, the yellow spacer ring is the giveaway so ebay would be your best bet unless you can see a makers name on them somewhere.

Theres been more than just the locking bolt loose to cause that sort of wear. It looks like all the bolts were loose.

have you checked the spare ? you may have one already

Replace all 4 with a new set of VW wheels & tyres with delivery miles off eBay or similar. Cost you £500-600.

Have never had that happen to wheel, so might suggest the fit is not correct on the hub.

Last edited:
Back