Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Whats the name of my cali modell?

Tor Johnsson

Tor Johnsson

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just got my first cali and signed up here. Maybe a strange question but when I sign up as a member here I had to fill in a form and choose witch cali i have. And obviously I don´t know the name of my cali modell. I have a T5 with kitchenunit and it´s a manuell 5 speed gearbox and 114 HP. When signing up I got to choose one of the following: T5 SE 180 4motion, T5 SE 174 4motion, T5 140 4motion, T5 SE 180, T5 SE 174, T5 SE 140, T5 SE 130. I went for T5 SE 140 just because I had to choose something.
I have a felling that someone in this forum have the answer to my rather simpel question.

Cheers

Tor from sweden

I believe....

On this forum (British) people speak of the VW T5 California SE. That is the UK-market (or RightHandDrive) name. In many (if not all) countries on mainland Europe (LHD), the same van was sold as a VW T5 California Comfortline. There was also a 'Trendline' and maybe even a 'Highline', but I almost never see anything other then the 'Comfortline'. It is basically the predecessor (or T5-version) of what is now called the VW California Ocean. Since the 'Ocean' was introduced there was also a Coast and the Beach version.

Overall the VW T5 California SE might differ from the VW California T5 Comfortline on little things, because it was sold in a different market, but generally they are the same van.

So I assume you own a T5 California Comfortline.

There's some info in this thread:

I believe....

On this forum (British) people speak of the VW T5 California SE. That is the UK-market (or RightHandDrive) name. In many (if not all) countries on mainland Europe (LHD), the same van was sold as a VW T5 California Comfortline. There was also a 'Trendline' and maybe even a 'Highline', but I almost never see anything other then the 'Comfortline'. It is basically the predecessor (or T5-version) of what is now called the VW California Ocean. Since the 'Ocean' was introduced there was also a Coast and the Beach version.

Overall the VW T5 California SE might differ from the VW California T5 Comfortline on little things, because it was sold in a different market, but generally they are the same van.

So I assume you own a T5 California Comfortline.

There's some info in this thread:
Thanks for quick answer! And thanks for this explanation!
Since comfortline was not an option in the form you fill in when becoming a member I will stick to my lie of owning a SE 140...

Guess it’s a petrol version ?
2014 is T5.1
The choices availeble as details under the avatar are not up to date , not all models are in there i think , certainly not the petrol versions as they never came to the UK until recent.
No, it´s diesel. I guess I just stick to my lie about owning a T5 SE 140.

Back