Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water pressure to high, splashing around the sink

R

Rens

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all, we have a luxury 'problem' with our cali: we would like to have a softer, less splashing water jet when opening the watertab. Currently the water jet is very powerful, so everything around the sink becomes wet when you open the tab.
Has anybody made an adjustment to the tab nozzle? For instance, drilled bigger holes? Before doing that I would like to now if that s a good idea..

Hi all, we have a luxury 'problem' with our cali: we would like to have a softer, less splashing water jet when opening the watertab. Currently the water jet is very powerful, so everything around the sink becomes wet when you open the tab.
Has anybody made an adjustment to the tab nozzle? For instance, drilled bigger holes? Before doing that I would like to now if that s a good idea..
Just turn the tap halfway and not all the way on.

Or…… just remove the nozzle, that will slow it down. I only know this because during the freeze last week the nozzle popped off when an icicle formed on the end of the tap, when I then tested the system I was convinced it was running slower! (then I saw the nozzle on the wash up bowl, fitted it and back to normal).

And yes, for normal ops we just open the tap a little :thumb

First time anyone finds water pressure too high.
As told open it slower, it is not all or nothing.

Well, opening slightly is something we do of course, but that still gives a very thin but strong and still splasly jet.

Removing the nozzle is interesting though, I'll try that.

Back