Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW bus stickers

bmassaer

bmassaer

Vehicle
Please Select
Somewhere I saw a bus sticker with a colour drawing of busses of different generations bevind each other. I lost track... Can anybody tell me where I van buy these?

############### sell them I believe

Last edited by a moderator:
The poster was sent a message to why it was edited.

Not colour printed but cut vinyl...

Evo_Cali.jpg

I did a few of these for guys on the forum a few years back for the usual RNLI charity donation... in fact I think there's still some in the drawer of the van.

PM me your address and you're welcome to one if they're still there.

Think I ran a few shirts off too at the time, so you may see them around.

Rgds

Mark

Thank you - splitrich showed me the right way. (Don't know why ######### was deleted). And thank you, SimplyDubs, but I do prefer the coloured version...

No worries, if you change your mind or the ######### ones are out of stock, juts drop me a note... checked in the van and there a still a few there.

Equally, if we bump into each other at a site somewhere it's probable that they'll still be there, so just say Hi :)

All the best
Mark

Why am I being censored with no reason... doesn't feel like the spirit of this forum we all know and love?

I feel the same way... Moderator??

Please do not take this the wrong way as it is nothing personal.

The person/website that has been censored has a problem with this website for some reason which has been going on for over a year or so ( possibly long before I joined ) They also own another forum which has resulted in members from here being banned and messages blocked on their facebook page.

It may seem like tit for tat but we have tried to make the peace but it falls on deaf ears and the admin decided that until it is resolved all mentions and links will be removed.

David,

Thanks for taking the time to respond

It does indeed feel like tit for tat at best... very sad indeed.

The page we mention is a commercial operation which offers services and items which are of interest to our members, not a forum or a facebook page.

The fact it is owned by a person that there is a personal disagreement with should be irrelevant... It feels as though we want to deliberately hurt their business.

Editing members posts that merely mention a company name is inappropriate and oddly enough does feel personal as it prevents me sharing my experience, view and opinion. (good or bad)

Sad... very sad indeed.

Rgds

Mark

Maybe one day it will all be resolved, lets hope so

Issues will only be resolved if someone makes the effort to resolve it.

I feel these personal issues that mean nothing to many members are irrelevant when it comes to sharing information.

Feels inappropriate in so many ways and this is coming from a long time supporter and contributor.

But that just me...

Not colour printed but cut vinyl...

View attachment 7944

I did a few of these for guys on the forum a few years back for the usual RNLI charity donation... in fact I think there's still some in the drawer of the van.

PM me your address and you're welcome to one if they're still there.

Think I ran a few shirts off too at the time, so you may see them around.

Rgds

Mark

When you see this picture you realise how little imagination went into the T6, if the T6 was added to this sticker it would look like two T5's next to each other!

I agree the t6 would not look right on the sticker.

Back