Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Discounts

Sue123

Sue123

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Could anyone tell me how you go about using the discounts that are listed in the VIP membership details please?

You generally enter the codes given in the cart just before payment. Some are phone codes, insurance for instance. You give them the code when you ring them.

Many of the vendors are quite good at hiding the box you need to type the discounts in.

Some work. Some don’t. Depends on the retailer.

If you detail which discount you are trying to use then someone may be able to offer specific advice.

You generally enter the codes given in the cart just before payment. Some are phone codes, insurance for instance. You give them the code when you ring them.

Many of the vendors are quite good at hiding the box you need to type the discounts in.

Some work. Some don’t. Depends on the retailer.

If you detail which discount you are trying to use then someone may be able to offer specific advice.
Thank you for your help. I’m just not quite sure where I find the codes to start with. For instance, on the page saying what member benefits you could get, one of them was 15% discount at Cotswold outdoors but I don’t know where I find the code.

Thank you for your help. I’m just not quite sure where I find the codes to start with. For instance, on the page saying what member benefits you could get, one of them was 15% discount at Cotswold outdoors but I don’t know where I find the code.
Cotswold no longer offer club discount but they still do discounts for lots of other clubs CCC, CMC I think and Blue Light Card .

Go to the Home Page, the select Forums then VIP Lounge …. VIP Discounts

To be fair it's not easy to find but if you type "club discount" in the search box the first link is a post that gives you the link.

As said above, Cotswold do not offer one anymore, but if you use search again using "Cotswold discount" you will find a post where I offer my military one.

Last edited:
I just checked, and the Cotswold outdoors discount is still showing on the page that shows what discounts you get for being a vip member. Perhaps admin could change it as it’s a bit misleading.

IMG_4934.png

I just checked, and the Cotswold outdoors discount is still showing on the page that shows what discounts you get for being a vip member. Perhaps admin could change it as it’s a bit misleading.

View attachment 117726
True, but you have now both supported the club and forum AND get to use the one I shared. Win win.