Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thoughts on Khyam Kamper Baffle

M

Mrs J.H

Hi thanks to those who advised me on my previous issues. Both are now on order.
I was thinking of purchasing the khyam baffle to try to make my awning draught free has anyone tried it or can you suggest an alternative? Thanks guys
Mrs JH

Hi there... not tried one, but I'd be a little cautious due to putting an inflatable like this so close to the exhaust for the night heater.

Would work well on the bay window (like the picture) or a van without a driver side night heater exhaust.

There may be a risk of either it getting too hot and melting or blocking the exhaust itself.

Not sure, but I'd look closely before using.

Rgds
Mark

Hi there... not tried one, but I'd be a little cautious due to putting an inflatable like this so close to the exhaust for the night heater.

Would work well on the bay window (like the picture) or a van without a driver side night heater exhaust.

There may be a risk of either it getting too hot and melting or blocking the exhaust itself.

Rgds
Mark

Rgds
Mark

Rgds
Mark
Hi,
Thanks for the advice, we don't tend to use the heating at night so shouldn't be a problem. I have purchased the baffle but not yet used it will keep you posted as to how good it is!!
Mrs J

Hi,
Thanks for the advice, we don't tend to use the heating at night so shouldn't be a problem. I have purchased the baffle but not yet used it will keep you posted as to how good it is!!
Mrs J

Excellent, keep us posted on how you get on.

Happy Campering

Back