Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

thingies I found in my new van

racali

racali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
IMG_2295 1.jpg

OK so I have the now almost obligatory black rubber buffers off the end of the metal shelf. I have also deduced that the felt pad is off the inside table. The other plastic things don't look too important, but the metal angle with a rubber stop on it does look a bit serious - any ideas please?

Nice , you did some research on items 1and 5
3 is to found in every Cali ... Factory waste...
4 is new to me also but seems like a clip to hold a plastic interieur- or door panel in place , keep it as a spare in case you ever need to remove a panel.
They usualy don't last a second time.

As for nr.2
Don't have a clue , seems it was riveted to something .

Last edited:
3 are used as part of riviting the rood lining under the raising bed. There are about 4 each side. Lose too many and the roof lining starts to sag when you put the bed up.

My husband, who knows about such things, described it as a lining up jig used by the technicians when they are fitting the interior! Enjoy your cali!

We found the round pad in our Cali. Can anyone describe where / how it attaches to the table leg please? Sorry if I sound thick!

We found #5 felt pad on the floor too. We just dabbed a bit of superglue on it and put it back.

I think one of the reasons it comes off is if your table is well forward and you lower it, as you start to push it back to store it. It will catch the edge of the left hand side cupboard door. Just take a look when you do it and just pull out the table a few millimetres till you are safely past.

We found the round pad in our Cali. Can anyone describe where / how it attaches to the table leg please? Sorry if I sound thick!
Hi Jody you should see a round sticky patch somewhere under your table where it was previously attached. A blob of superglue will do the trick.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. I did indeed find the round sticky Mark, and re-glued it in place.

I must have a 1 in a 1,000,000 California as I haven't found any extra or missing bits and pieces. Should I complain to VW? :)

I did knock off one of the bump stops but I've changed them both now to proper bump stops courtesy of Land Rover. Fit a treat and haven't knocked one off since.

Back