Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tagging photos

Maud

Maud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
It's great to see photos in the new 'Media' gallery - it seems easier to navigate than on the previous forum :)

Just as a suggestion, could members please start to tag the photos so that those of us who weren't at the meets etc. can put some names (or forum names) to the Calis (and people, dogs etc. if people choose to tag these too). I had a look and it seems simple enough to do - just go to the gallery, open a photo and hover over 'Media tools' just above it, under which the option to tag members can be found.

I realise that not everyone will want to be identified and that's quite fair enough of course :)

Maud

I did see this option but not had time to play with it, I have now enabled this so people can tag themselves in an image. Thanks Maud

I personally would not admit to being tagged :(

On a connected note, I just uploaded two photos into the public gallery - then tried to delete one (I don't want to be an annoying parent!) but it says I don't have permission to do so :confused: Is there a way that we can be allowed to delete our own photos once posted?

Maud

Been able to add picture public gallery but can't seem to see how you my your own gallery/album

I had an alert flag and I see I have been given a 'dumb' trophy - harsh :veryfunny

Do I have the honour of being the first member of the new forum with this particular award?

Andy; I didn't know you had seen my blonde tresses :p

I am sure Andy must of hit the wrong button:confused:

I have started to tag some of the photo`s in the gallery for people I recognise, in theory people should now be able to also tag themselves.

Rating buttons + small pad+ fat fingers= intresting rattings ☆☆☆☆

You can't I'm afraid that's why we warned everybody to back up their images before the migration. Sorry

There were several messages advising to back up photos prior to upgrade of forum as they would be lost.

As quoted there was a message at the top of the old forum for two weeks telling people to back up their images, we then sent two emails to every member advising this.

Everything else was converted apart from the gallery.

You can now upload images to the new gallery which is called Media It is called Media as it will now accept videos, images etc...