Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Synthetic Deisel

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Not that we see synthetic deisel at the pumps in the UK but maybe in the EU? Would the California run on this fuel without modification? I’m guessing NO!

65294F03-866C-411D-B97D-80907E23E893.jpeg

Not that we see synthetic deisel at the pumps in the UK but maybe in the EU? Would the California run on this fuel without modification? I’m guessing NO!

View attachment 97673
Any diesel engine rated to run on a Diesel mix of 7 or 10% biofuel will run without modification.

View attachment 97673

Thanks all.
So, I need to check that mine (MY21) will run on B7 & B10? But is it unlikely to run on XTL?

Thanks all.
So, I need to check that mine (MY21) will run on B7 & B10? But is it unlikely to run on XTL?
It is B7 XTL or B10 XTL . Synthetic Diesel with 7 or 10% Biofuel.

In the EU you can find a fair bit of HV100 now, more expensive but fully derived from crop and slaughter waste (i know not nice), but we get better milage and the entire fleet including the old Renaults runs this stuff fine.

We buy the Neste product via Energifabriken but in Denmark, Norwary and Sweden it's on my most OK-Q8 forecourts.

Never ever saw such XTL labels in NL, FR, BE, DE, NO, DK, Lux.

Would love to mod my Cali for HHO based engine. Warrenty is gone anyway.
No more fuel 'infrastructure' dependencies, no more emissions they can tax :)

Never ever saw such XTL labels in NL, FR, BE, DE, NO, DK, Lux.

Would love to mod my Cali for HHO based engine. Warrenty is gone anyway.
No more fuel 'infrastructure' dependencies, no more emissions they can tax :)
I can't see why you would need to modify them? VW approved on all new engines last year but some or our crafters run fine and have done for years.

I can't see why you would need to modify them? VW approved on all new engines last year but some or our crafters run fine and have done for years.

HHO was not a typo ;)

Regarding HVO, already asked my local Chinese restaurant to save and store his used oil for me :)

Back