Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

STOLEN: VW California Beach - Silver

R

RBrown

We were broken into at 4am this morning and had our Silver California Beach KX14 XOA stolen plus another car we only got it on 5th Dec........Gutted!!!!!!!

Oh no. Terrible news. Sorry to hear.

...no way!? Thats awful !
Hope that you have took a good incurance...
They are disired cars to be stolen , but at home and not even 2 months old , could not been worst .

Mine sits in the garage , bearlock on , keys hidden on two diffrent places.

Hope you sort things out , strenght...

Gutted for you and your family. Best wishes.

Sorry to hear about this, I will get this out on Twitter etc .. for you to spread the word. Keep us all updated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What area are you in?

Sorry to hear your news.We only got our beach in December and can't imagine how you feel.

Sorry to here your news, I would also post this on the t4/t5 forum. I think this is the first stolen van I have seen on this forum. Keys stolen from houses seems to be a high risk these days.
Let us know what happens and how your insurance stands up.

I can only add my commiserations. That is a terrible thing to happen. I hope you have early recovery or total support from your insurance company.

Jen

Any more details of the Beach? awning fitted? standard wheels, tinted glass etc Where was it stolen from?

An update on the stolen Cali:

The vehicle is a California Beach 140 Manual

registration KX14XOA.

Colour Reflex Silver with 3 bench seat configuration in the rear

Milan Upholstery

Black Awning

Removable Towbar

Otherwise a standard Beach

Stolen from Laneshawbridge, Colne, Lancashire.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you get the vehicle back undamaged.

We had a car stolen a few years back, we'd left the keys on the worktop in the kitchen and the thieves broke in the house and took them. After that we fitted one of those small safes and keep the keys in there.

One thing we were racked off about was that the insurance wouldn't give us a replacement car. It seemed they would only do this if the car was damaged. When the car was found a few days later with some damage, they then gave us a courtesy car. TBH, we didn't really want the car back after that .....

Thats terrible news, we've shared this on our Facebook page for you

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this; I hope your insurance company are proving supportive as you deal with the immediate aftermath of this. :(

Maud

This is becoming a common thing now. A neighbour of mine bought a new XC90 last year and within weeks they were burgled looking for the keys. Thankfully they had hidden the keys and the burglar just took some token items.
I feel your frustration and now the process of looking for replacements. They may find your Beach it is not a small vehicle to hide.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Sadly no sightings today in Lancashire, Yorkshire or Merseyside according to the police on any APN cameras.Probably has false plates put on it straight away.

Speaking to insurers again tomorrow so will let you know how we get on.

We were broken into at 4am this morning and had our Silver California Beach KX14 XOA stolen plus another car we only got it on 5th Dec........Gutted!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear that, how awful. Will keep fingers crossed that you get it back and in good order or otherwise that insurance company are good to you

H&E

That's terrible news, let us know it's VIN number and I will save as a memo on my phone, I will then check the number whenever I see a silver Cali parked up.
Bottom left of front screen.

Steve

That's terrible news, let us know it's VIN number and I will save as a memo on my phone, I will then check the number whenever I see a silver Cali parked up.
Bottom left of front screen.

Steve

I have that coverd with a black sheet of karton from inside ....
Was told that by that number it is possible to get car details , like spare keys....
Thives copy your number to the homework and come back to collect your car....

Back