Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Springfield Alloys

Haves1979

Haves1979

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Fancy a set of springfield alloys, just wondering what the going rate is? There are a couple of sets on ebay but not sure if they are overpriced. Cheers

Genuine 18" VW alloys that were available on the Cali are quite rare, the ones I know of that are desirable are :

Toulca (my fav)
Springfield (were these a factory option on the Cali?)
Parmerstons

They all sell for at least £800 just for the Alloys, and around £1200 with new tyres.

What I have noticed is that now you can get Springfield Alloys that are 'replica's' as in not from VW, but a generic manufacturer, it's up to you if you care about this or not, but please check the load etc.

The genuine ones I've seen on eBay seem ok priced

That said, I've not ever really been looking for Springfields, I've been after a set of Toulca's for 4 years, but they come up so rarely and are super expensive.

I never saw black ones as an original VW supplied wheel. Could be wrong.
Any 'genuine' black ones would either be refurbished or a copy/imitation.

Genuine 18" VW alloys that were available on the Cali are quite rare, the ones I know of that are desirable are :

Toulca (my fav)
Springfield (were these a factory option on the Cali?)
Parmerstons

You left Dakars off the list.
Available in either silver or black with diamond cut spokes.
In my view quite simply the best 18" wheel for a cali as its the easiest to clean, just 5 spokes with an enormous gap between them to get your hand in.
The spokes also work well as a step if you ever need to clean the middle of the windscreen.

You left Dakars off the list.
Available in either silver or black with diamond cut spokes.
In my view quite simply the best 18" wheel for a cali as its the easiest to clean, just 5 spokes with an enormous gap between them to get your hand in.
The spokes also work well as a step if you ever need to clean the middle of the windscreen.

Ahh, forgot about those, been around since 2012 I think

They are included in the Sports Pack

85D7C642-A4C3-4B74-A434-224DE48A0B7C.png

Mine were powder coated black by the supplying dealer along with the side bars. All still looking pristine after nearly 5 years

PXL_20210418_111817807.jpg

Back