Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Splashing water drain.

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I’m i the only one who thinks the draining of the fresh water tank a crude and slap happy way of manufacturing. Way back with my T5 was the same and I thought the T6.1 would have had a better design. There’s no way of catching it in a container and just sprays out any hole or drips all over the place. Perhaps it’s me being OTC. Why can’t it have a simple pipe like the waste from the sink?

I’m i the only one who thinks the draining of the fresh water tank a crude and slap happy way of manufacturing. Way back with my T5 was the same and I thought the T6.1 would have had a better design. There’s no way of catching it in a container and just sprays out any hole or drips all over the place. Perhaps it’s me being OTC.
Yes ;)

I’m i the only one who thinks the draining of the fresh water tank a crude and slap happy way of manufacturing. Way back with my T5 was the same and I thought the T6.1 would have had a better design. There’s no way of catching it in a container and just sprays out any hole or drips all over the place. Perhaps it’s me being OTC.
Yep⛲

I’m i the only one who thinks the draining of the fresh water tank a crude and slap happy way of manufacturing. Way back with my T5 was the same and I thought the T6.1 would have had a better design. There’s no way of catching it in a container and just sprays out any hole or drips all over the place. Perhaps it’s me being OTC. Why can’t it have a simple pipe like the waste from the sink?
Why change it, it’s only clean water so I would never bother trying to catch it.

Theirs an advantage to drainiing into the undertray, open tap empty contents. You leave tap open and as pipe ends in the void its unlikely to get road debris / spray pushed up into tank as you drive. Additionally saves derivatives of the undertray pushing up cost.

Back