Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Sparesafe spare wheel theft protection

Great news.
How do we get the £6 VIP discount?

You will get 5% discount in the shop

I had better become a VIP then, i already have a VW locking bolt so do i just buy a sparesafe on its own?

Does the Cali SE come with the locking bolt already. We get ours next month, so don't want to buy the locking bolt if it already comes with one from new ??

No it won't come with a locking spare wheel bolt

The standard locking bolt will not fit the sparesafe, you need to ensure that you have the locking bolt for an alloy wheel which is a little longer, as I found out to my cost!

Yes correct the wheel bolts that are in the shop are the long ones

Sorry to confuse the issue, but Dave will give a £6 discount for VIP members, but the Cali shop will give a £2.50 discount to VIP members? What's going on? :shocked

Dave will no longer be giving VIP members discount as he is supplying the shop

Dave will no longer be giving discount as he is supplying the shop

I guess they have gone up due to demand

£54 was the original price. He gave a £6 discount. Does the shop get them cheaper than that and sell them on, or does he simply sell via the shop with less discount than before? When it doesn't add up, you start to wonder....:headbang and 2 of these :mute:mute for good measure.

We have started to stock these to help dave out from answering the phone packaging and sending these out not to mention contacting us to find out if the member is a vip. Similar to the inka seat covers. You are welcome to order direct but as said they will not offer any discount.

I got one on Ebay a few weeks ago for £54 as I got sick of calling Dave and never getting an answer! I dont think they are really geared up for dealing direct with the public

Just placed an order.... I guess bolts are suitable for steel rims, aren't they?

Back