Spare Parts query.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Anyone know where I can get the rubber bumper things that fit on the leading edge of the the metal rear bed board/parcel shelf, or a Part Number.
I have an annoying squeak when I put the seat right back and I don't have these stops, just empty holes.

Can' t help with partnrs , but can give a tip...glue the new ones in with some kit , tec7 , ...they seem to disappear often

That's what I plan to do. If I cannot get replacements then I've found some Land Rover ones that will do the job.
Thanks anyway.

...knew there was an other tread about the rubbers but did not now the partnr. was given by 2CV67....
Merci beaucoup!

About 50p from your VW dealer.
Hmmm that sounds unlikely from a VW dealer, I had a long explanation of all the overheads when I queried £46 for a sink kid hinge.

FWIW one of my rubber thingies fell out when the dealer was doing the handover and neither of us could get it back in because the rubber was so hard with the cold. So I chucked it in the ashtray until we get a warm day.

You can always pull the seat forward one click to stop the parcel shelf rubbing on the seat.

Thanks for all your help.

Hmmm that sounds unlikely from a VW dealer,
I just looked out the bill from 8 Aug 2014.
2€02 total for 2 buffers 7H7067310C (I decided to get a spare).
They had to order them for me too...

Back