Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spaniard on the road

• Thread starter elplutonianodepluton
  • Start date
elplutonianodepluton

elplutonianodepluton

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Yeha! I just wanna say hello to everybody with those amazing Californias on the road :upsidedown.... I know there are some spaniards around, and well, another one here.

I will keep an eye in the forum just in case i can give a clue about whatever in regard to any California Comfortline 2006..... :cool:

Encantada. I am not Spanish but love visiting Spain in spring and autumn. Wave if you see a blue California it may be me.

I’m planning a trip. Anywhere you’d particularly recommend or gravitate towards?
Salamanca, Jerez, Seville, Cadiz, Consuegra and Picos de Europa, Valencia especially the old river bed which now has lots of interesting buildings , cycling and an oceanographic center . Madrid parks are great to cycle. I am not so keen on Madrid centre or Barcelona now as too busy but ok out of busy times. Both have cable cars worth a visit. If you take ferry to Bilbao go and see the guganheim and the transporta bridge at Portugalete.

Old river bed in Valencia called Túria park.

Last edited:
Salamanca, Jerez, Seville, Cadiz, Consuegra and Picos de Europa, Valencia especially the old river bed which now has lots of interesting buildings , cycling and an oceanographic center . Madrid parks are great to cycle. I am not so keen on Madrid centre or Barcelona now as too busy but ok out of busy times. Both have cable cars worth a visit. If you take ferry to Bilbao go and see the guganheim and the transporta bridge at Portugalete.

Old river bed in Valencia called Túria park.
Thank you.
I have been recommended this site near Salamanca
https://recorriendomundos.com/spain/cabrerizos/camping-don-quijote/

Hey!!!!!! Hello!!!

Those are super good recommendations..... just to add two points from my experience:
  • If you would like to enjoy Spain (in a van) avoid Madrid and Barcelona (which are amazing but other kind of trip)
  • Visit Galicia.
I'm from Valencia, and you would be able to park the van close to the beach in a pair of places so I would keep that recommention, just as Barbara told.

Nice to meet you all.

Hey!!!!!! Hello!!!

Those are super good recommendations..... just to add two points from my experience:
  • If you would like to enjoy Spain (in a van) avoid Madrid and Barcelona (which are amazing but other kind of trip)
  • Visit Galicia.
I'm from Valencia, and you would be able to park the van close to the beach in a pair of places so I would keep that recommention, just as Barbara told.

Nice to meet you all.
I come to Valencia to cycle in the river bed and picnic in el saler.