Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Search problem error message help appreciated

Campervanpup21

Campervanpup21

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Morning, I’m trying the search option but getting the following message and have done for the last couple of days.
I’ve closed browser and reopened, signed out and back in again. Any ideas to resolve are appreciated.

IMG_3433.jpeg

Sadly still doesn’t work. I can now no longer access my info via avatar too
You must have misunderstood my suggestion because the google search engine does work. Try opening a new browser window, go to www.google.com and in the search field, enter your search the way I suggested above.

For example, if you were looking for posts about leisure batteries, in the google search field, you would enter:

Very rarely post but I do find it annoying that the search part of this site appears to work when it feels like it.

You must have misunderstood my suggestion because the google search engine does work. Try opening a new browser window, go to www.google.com and in the search field, enter your search the way I suggested above.

For example, if you were looking for posts about leisure batteries, in the google search field, you would enter:
Ah I see. Yes I appreciate I can search through Google for vwcaliforniaclub and obtain info but I had been using search function on the website and the option is now failing but thank you for your help.

Just tested the search function and it’s working now. Ironically, there are threads to report if it’s broken, but then you need to search for them. To help that search, use this link when needed….

we are working to fix this within a few weeks it involves testing a new bigger server once the tech guy is happy we can switch over
Great, thanks for all your replies!