Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Regular Club Meet Dates for 2016

Please choose which month(s) you would like the regular club meet to be held in 2016

• March

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • April

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • May

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • June

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • July

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • August

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • September

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • November

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have just had conformation that we can host three club meets next year at the Lower Lode Inn near Tewksbury, Gloucestershire.

The site can hold between 50-60 Cali's and pitch prices will be around £10 per night. We also have the option to hire out the function hall so we can lay on some live music etc..

Each meet will run from Friday-Sunday with the choice of attending either one or two nights

We now just need to decide on what months will be popular with everyone so we can get these dates in the diary.

Using the poll please choose three months next year that would suit you?

Last edited:
This sounds interesting martin I really enjoyed the last meet at lower lode. I will try and make at least 1 date next year.keep up the good work

We are planning a trip to Wales in August, so it could be that month for us the only chance :)

June and October were two of my choices and they seem to be very popular (up to now), I wonder why .... I was thinking June before the summer holidays started and October because things will have quietened down.

I also put March because I thought we'd all be gagging for it after the winter months! :D

I have just been informed that they do not open until the 1st April so at the moment it looks like early April, late June and then mid October. We will contact the site to see what dates we can get lined up so we can get it on the calendar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good :thumb

Looks a nice location, looking forward to it.

Thanks everyone for voting.

The first meet will be on the weekend of the 1st April 2016 for two nights

Space will be limited to only 50 pitches

We will have our own function room, bar and live music for the Saturday evening.

More details to follow soon but we look forward to seeing you all..

Also thank you @SimonB for helping with the organisation of these meets.