Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear shower connection leaking

mehandforth

mehandforth

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi everyone, our rear shower connection leaks every time you turn on the tap inside the van. Aside from making a mess in the boot, it wastes water. Any ideas? Been searching all over and can't find anyone else with this problem... It's a 2018 T6 Ocean. Thanks!

I had this. You could plug the shower in as a temp plug. Make sure the collar is locked back when you unplug. If its stuck forwards it does the boot flooding trick. I have fitted a ball valve behind mine in case it happens again. Stick a terminal driver up it and jiggle it about. Then firmly plug the shower in. And when you remove it make sure the collar goes back and stays back to shut the valve. I bought a new one but my fix has worked .

I have the same issue. The water pump started all of its own and flooded the boot. After that every time I turn the tap on water floods out the shower outlet at the rear. It's a 2023 T6.1, so I can still take it back to get it sorted, but wonder if there is a simple fix or something obvious I'm missing. Can't find much on this issue out there. Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue. The water pump started all of its own and flooded the boot. After that every time I turn the tap on water floods out the shower outlet at the rear. It's a 2023 T6.1, so I can still take it back to get it sorted, but wonder if there is a simple fix or something obvious I'm missing. Can't find much on this issue out there. Thanks in advance.
Simplest fix is to plug the shower in and leave it plugged in. Then the shower head itself will stop the water.Other than that try plugging the shower in and out a few times to see if it re seats the ball. Worked for me. Bought a new valve but been fine ever since. My issue was that the shower hose also had a hole in it so I had to do a Bush fix at the time.make sure the collar stays back when unplugging the shower. I can't see any detrimental affects of my flood 3 years later

Back