Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parts Etka

monster-mash

monster-mash

Vehicle
N/A
Hope that someone can help, I have looked on Etka to try and identify Cali parts. For instance I select TR from the drop down then the year and get the overall Transporter headings from there say I select BODY or ELECTRICAL then look for something down the list that what I am looking for but finding or identifying California varients is very tricky.
Am i missing somthing? Am i on the right website?
http://www.partscats.info/volkswage...42&set=2168&ein=2008&f=628&hauptgr=1234567890

And a lot of domestic Cali parts are in the 'Accessories' section.

The above previously very useful ETKA link seems to be 'broken'. Does any one have another link?
I've been unsuccessful in my Googling so far. Thanks. Hugo

ETKA links are only available for 24 hours. Then they shut down. What are you looking for as I can send you a ETKA link if you supply me your email.

Thanks

ETKA links are only available for 24 hours. Then they shut down. What are you looking for as I can send you a ETKA link if you supply me your email.

Thanks

Thanks for your offer of an ETKA link.
I've just found an 'open' link.
We're about to have fitted a Seikel HD 30mm lift kit and looking for the rear bump stop number, which I've just found. Seems this same Seikel lift Kit is now an Option on the California. Not on the NZ Spec list,or the UK list, but it does appear on an 'International' VW California page.

This ETKA site seems to be always open, well almost always:)

https://ifinterface.com/

1. Click on 'Welcome'
  2. Then on 'Free Services' tab on the top right of screen.
  3. Then on 'CarProg2' after a short loading time (square box) you will get all models of VW listed. Audi, Seat, Skoda & Porsche are available form a drop down menu top left of screen.
  4. For Californias click on 'Campmob.etc' when the model year options appear select your vehicle year with a double click.
The site can be a bit flaky but be patient and you will find what you want.

I have no idea what currency the pricing of parts is in, if someone finds out and can provide a currency conversion it would be nice.

Rod

Back