Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

One of the things I like best about my Cali is....

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Apart from the sheer decadence of the heater remote?

For me the pop up roof.

Arrive, press a button or undo a couple of catches, suddenly a sub 2m van becomes a maisonette on wheels. Leave it up and feel the air flow around, drop it at night to be all warm and snug in the coldest of temperatures, leave it up and have a decision to make, whether to sleep upstairs or downstairs, drop it down and limbo dance under the car park height barrier.

I can think of others but for me it's arrive, raise the roof, relax and chill.

Not even need to open the roof ,
all you need within reach ,
my hotel on wheels!

Yes, the roof is good but I think it is the Parking Heater. Anytime, anywhere 365 days of the year you can be nice and warm inside whatever the weather outside.:)

Parking up, spinning the seats and having somewhere warm, dry to chill. Quite often with a stunning view.

Waking up feeling toasty warm and looking refreshed rather than the haggard baggy eyed look and cold bones from tent camping

Being able to stay at my folks. We had next to no contact for 15+ years (how could I possibly get divorced...). Dad now softening, but no dogs in house and I don't do kennels anymore after a bad experience. But now I can park on the drive and everyone is happy. We've even planned some trips for me at campsites and them at nearby National Trust cottages. Thanks to my Cali for re-uniting the family.
:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

that I sleep better and longer in it than when I'm tucked up at home. No idea why.

I find the same.

I think it is the sense of relaxation.

Bit of a bummer though when parked up on a quiet french town square and you find the local market has kicked off all around you ..... "memo to self, set an alarm next time......:oops: "

Feeling home. Not at home. Better than at home.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back