Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not normally excited about insurance but Cali life turns things on its head

chadders

chadders

Olly
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As above I'm normally pretty non-plused about insurance but thought I'd share the following. Just booked insurance for MY19 Ocean arriving next week. Comfort quoted £309 with 10,000 miles two drivers in their 50's and not convictions or claims, £5,000 content plus legal expenses windscreen. Declined the breakdown as VW will provide this initially.

Quoted that member of VWCC so quote includes the VIP discount which is nice to have. Great deal nice people and frankly less that the other quotes. Well done VWCC for pointing them in our direction. Chuffed with the replace in 2 years or 15,000 mile cover extra - nice. So all fixed up to go collect next week. Will post pics. Cheers everyone

That's great. Good result.

It'll all be down to the statistics. Cherished vehicles that will most likely be driven off peak.

Lower risk = Lower premiums.

I hope they don't read these forums as they'll start thinking their premiums are too cheap and put them up.

Thanks and appreciated.
Took to hint from earlier posts and put down some context in which Comfort had to work to give the quote - age of drivers/history/value and year of make so that other forum users might be able to understand the offer from Comfort/Aviva when comparing other quotes. Cheers

Back