Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbies to Cali's n campervanning.:))

K

Khris&Nichola

VIP Member
Hi all, really looking forward to the early Cali meet in may,it'll be our first one with our new Cali. So not sure what to expect but am sure it'll be great. See you in may from Nichola & Boston(our Cali).:))

Hi you two welcome to the Cali club. :thumb
It will be nice to see you at Wicksteed park. You will have a great time.
What's your Cali like? By the way
Colour, engine,goodies
Kev

Hi to you both, good to have you here. There's plenty to find out and simply pose a question and it will be answered pretty quickly. The meets sounds like it'll be good fun.
Cheers
Iain & Shani

Hi, I'm not that good with cars or campers but will learn fast, I was just bloody lucky as we won this one got it in dec.:))) it's 61 plate black called Boston the answer to the comp we won through, we had a silver VW bike rack on back and added a black bonnet bra. We just ordered the awning. Had our first road trip skiing in French alps in him in dec was brilliant and fab to drive, I just think its so clever what they fit into it like table in the slide door,chairs in the boot lid,amazing. Two very very happy Cali owners.:))

Hi Khris, Hi Nichola.
Looking forward to meeting you in May. What a brilliant way to get into Calis.
Luke

Hi Khris & Nichola, Welcome to the club !

How did you win the Cali if you dont mind me asking? What an excellent prize :thumb

I've always loved veedubs, in July 2011 we organized mountain biking holiday in the French alps and everyday down on the car park was a gorgeous VW Cali in black I must of said everyday I'd love one of them, when we got home my dad said to me he'd got just the comp for me as we are into our camping and love our outdoor sport, it was in the daily express end of July so my dad had to tell me the answer which was Boston and the end of aug they rang to say I'd been chosen as the winner. :)) we chose the colour and fabric on seats and had to wait till dec to collect from VW imperial commercials cobridge near stoke on Trent. Just in time for our ski hol which we'd already planned to drive too. So get entering them comps.:)

Fantastic. Well done. :thumb :thumb most I have ever won was a £2000 spending spree with a personal shopper in London whilst I was on holiday.I had to text in a code of a bottle of coke.
Enjoy your fantastic prize :thumb