Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New carpet advice

Martynl123

Martynl123

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
we are looking into carpets for our Cali, we are wanting to put a bit of colour in and we have a dog to add to complications. She waits until she is in the van to shake. So can do with a carpet that is good n easy to clean.

You can't beat a turtle mat. Muck sticks to it like glue and you can chuck the whole lot in a washing machine. Magic.
When we get our new Cali at the end of March the front door will be loosing it's mat. I Like to get the priorities straight!

We got the front mats from the sponsor on here, but they are too good to get dirty so we have rubber mats over them ... !

In the back, Marg bought a "Marvel Mat" today from Dunelm, covers most of the floor and doesn't jam the drawer. To extend the bed we would have to roll it up at night, or trim it to fit between the runners, but for £9.99 :thumb

Two luxury bath mats from BHS! So soft under bare feet. Great choice of colours and bung them in the washing machine, quick drying if you are away camping. They protect the rails from sand and dust. I have charcoal for winter and bright turquoise for summer!

Which mats do most seem to have on the forum ?
i have been looking ,as i don't like the plastic under foot ,as its not very homely ..

Qtm mine are 4 years old still look good

We have a dog and use a lime green quite soft mat which fits great. £9.99 and adds some colour. We roll up at night. It came from a large carpet retailer and 18 months on looks great. We love to all snuggle in our socks and its nice and cosy.

I have a full set of truffle brown prestige carpet mats and a large piece of Vet Bed cut for the living area, which covers the rails, is soft and warm underfoot and catches all the mud, dirt, sand etc. off feet and paws.

Back