Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali

Very nice. What's the wait time for a new one these days? I hope it's not still the 11 months we waited!

Very nice. What's the wait time for a new one these days? I hope it's not still the 11 months we waited!
About 12 weeks with possibility of an extra 2 pending shipping logistics. I think we waited 12 months for ours.

Last edited:
Just taken delivery of our California 6.1 204 4Motion, loving it.

View attachment 121929
Very nice! We are waiting for exactly same model & colour from Breeze ( I take it from the number plate H prefix that’s where you bought it?) We are changing from Starlight blue to Ascot Grey and I know colour is a personal choice but your photo reassured us we made the correct decision) ❤️

Very nice! We are waiting for exactly same model & colour from Breeze ( I take it from the number plate H prefix that’s where you bought it?) We are changing from Starlight blue to Ascot Grey and I know colour is a personal choice but your photo reassured us we made the correct decision) ❤️
Hi

Yes Breeze Poole - The colour is fab, definitely the right choice. We have also got the Jack Yard seat covers which really set it off.

tempImagejPdd6n.png