Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

...missing panel under van!

Open_road!

Open_road!

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
we have just got home from a quick trip to Padstow at Dennis Cove Camp Site (to be thoroughly Recommended and within easy walk of the town along the camel trail way), to find the panel under the van next to the exhaust missing! The van was parked up with its backside open to the main path, and having complete faith in humankind!, I wondered if anyone else has ever 'lost' a panel on a journey? The van is only a couple of months old and I admit to being slightly daft at times, but I am a teeny bit sure I would have noticed if it hadn't been there earlier!?!

To make it clearer which panel you mean, can you post a photo of where you think the panel should be so others can compare:thumb

The panel on show is a Aluminium Pressed Heat shield to protect the underneath of the vehicle from heat from the exhaust box

If you have looked under a pre-facelift Cali you would most likely have found a lot more plastic shielding between the spare wheel and the underside of the floor. It was discontinued with the facelift just like a number of bits in the top of the engine bay over the lights, battery etc.

Rod

Back