Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Liverpool Site

CarrieCali

CarrieCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Morning all,

Work is taking me to Liverpool for three days each week for the next few months. In their words, "we don't care if you sleep in a bus shelter, we'll give you £70 a night anyway".

So I'm going to take that as an opportunity to make this Cali earn it's keep!

Any recommendations for camping near central Liverpool? Can't find many relevant hits on the forum with the search function...

Morning all,

Work is taking me to Liverpool for three days each week for the next few months. In their words, "we don't care if you sleep in a bus shelter, we'll give you £70 a night anyway".

So I'm going to take that as an opportunity to make this Cali earn it's keep!

Any recommendations for camping near central Liverpool? Can't find many relevant hits on the forum with the search function...
Is this central enough?
https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/outandabout/publicplace5818/

You can camp (well park and sleep officially) down on the Albert dock, very central and modest cost. There are loos but not sure about showers. If necessary you could join a hotel gym and get fit into the bargain.

Crikey! Yeah, that would fit the definition of 'central' WG! Will give them a call, as that page is a wee bit sparse on detail. Ear plugs at the ready perhaps!

If you are a caravan club member there is a great site at Southport. It is a 10 minute walk to the train station. A quick check on thetrainline.com show return for about £7.

"Pay as you gym" has worked well for me for pool access.