Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kelleck, New membre say hello

• Thread starter Kelleckdaoufrancis
  • Start date
K

Kelleckdaoufrancis

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Having sailed for decades, my wife and I returned to old loves.
In 2018 we bought a VW T6. Nothing but happiness… We crisscrossed France in all directions, the vineyards of Alsace, the descent of the Loire, Vendée, Brittany, Normandy, the road to the Alps in fine weather with its galloping marmots, in short all the pleasures a Van can give!
But, having reached an age where when you wake up without aches, you pinch yourself to know if you are still alive, we have taken the option of looking for a little more comfort.
So we sold the T6, and opted for a Grand California 600.
I don't have any feedback yet. I’m a 3-days owner.
Nice time to all, and above all good preparation for the holidays to come.
And who knows, may a nice “apéro” somewhere on the roads.

Congratulations on you grand california, may you travel and sleep in comfort, with many years of enjoyment ahead.
I believe pictures of your van are appreciated.

Having sailed for decades, my wife and I returned to old loves.
In 2018 we bought a VW T6. Nothing but happiness… We crisscrossed France in all directions, the vineyards of Alsace, the descent of the Loire, Vendée, Brittany, Normandy, the road to the Alps in fine weather with its galloping marmots, in short all the pleasures a Van can give!
But, having reached an age where when you wake up without aches, you pinch yourself to know if you are still alive, we have taken the option of looking for a little more comfort.
So we sold the T6, and opted for a Grand California 600.
I don't have any feedback yet. I’m a 3-days owner.
Nice time to all, and above all good preparation for the holidays to come.
And who knows, may a nice “apéro” somewhere on the roads.
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your new GC. There may be teething problems as some on here have had, but you being long timers, i am sure you will easily get over those little bumps.

Enjoy your advetures.

Back