Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jackyards in VW Breeze

Jackyards

Jackyards

Jackyards Bespoke Seat Covers
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Jackyards had a fantastic year last year, and looks set to be just as brilliant this year with our new order from VW Breeze Van Dealership in Poole who ordered a full set of our Jackyards covers and parcel shelf bag for their showroom Blackberry California. They are happy to sell them for us or you can order through them at the main showroom or off our new website. If you are passing pop in and have a look and a dream at the new California then let us at Jackyards personalise it for you!!! Pictures to follow....

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Those colours look good in a Blackberry Cali :cool

Hi thanks yes they are a fab match for the Blackberry the photos don't really do them much justice but we have had an incredible response since they have been in the showroom,, if your passing pop in and have a close up look and feel!!!! Alternatively check out our new website!!

Jackyards

Saw these covers on the Cali in Poole today. Must say they are fantastic quality. They are a huge improvement on the VW seats.

Will Breeze fit?

If I had to do it myself then there would be a pile of ripped, torn and trashed sailcloth in the bin within an hour.

I have three left hands and two right feet when it comes to anything even slightly mechanical :sad

Hey GrannyJen, no matter if you have 3 left hands and 2 right feet because Jackyards offer a free fitting service !!!

Hey GrannyJen, no matter if you have 3 left hands and 2 right feet because Jackyards offer a free fitting service !!!

Then I must wander down when I get home ...

Grey with matching grey is not my happiness level

We had ours fitted but now been off a couple of times for a wash and brush up.
Still good as new

Anybody got Jackyards covers in a midnight blue Cali and if so, which colour did you pick?

We have spent two weeks trying to order these from Jackywards but they do not reply to their emails, now looking for alternatives

We have spent two weeks trying to order these from Jackywards but they do not reply to their emails, now looking for alternatives
Hi Lisa, my sincere apologies you have heard nothing from us, could you let me know which email address you have been sending to as although we have been very busy we always reply to our customers as soon as possible and I have no email from you on either of Jackyards email addresses. Please feel free to call me on 07581303726.
many thanks
Denise

Hi Denise,
Could you tell me how long the lead time is at the moment for a set of covers? We are picking up a Dark Wood colour Cali in April. We saw your covers in Breeze and were very impressed. We are looking for inspiration on seat cover colour combinations at the moment before ordering.
Cheers

Hi Denise,
Could you tell me how long the lead time is at the moment for a set of covers? We are picking up a Dark Wood colour Cali in April. We saw your covers in Breeze and were very impressed. We are looking for inspiration on seat cover colour combinations at the moment before ordering.
Cheers
Hi, Rich we are hotting up at the moment with orders all ready for the camping season so lead time at the moment is 2-3 weeks, I can send you out some swatches if you let me have your address and Im always happy to help with colour decisions its a tricky choice when there is over 30 colours to choose from on our swatches. Please feel free to contact me on 07581303726 if you need any further help.

Denise

Back