Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, I've just joined the forum as the owner of a Westfalia Club Joker.....smaller version of the California really.

T

TitchS

Vehicle
T6.1 Westafalia club joker
I was wondering if there was anyone here with a similar van to our Westfalia Club Joker who has bought an Autopass tag for Norwegian tolls. I was trying to fill in the online application and there was a box for CO emissions. Our V5 document says 0.02g/kg but the online form didn't specify units and would only take 2 digits. That rounded it down to zero. Has anyone else done this , and was that accepted? (The club Joker is based on a T6.1 Transporter base vehicle)

I was wondering if there was anyone here with a similar van to our Westfalia Club Joker who has bought an Autopass tag for Norwegian tolls. I was trying to fill in the online application and there was a box for CO emissions. Our V5 document says 0.02g/kg but the online form didn't specify units and would only take 2 digits. That rounded it down to zero. Has anyone else done this , and was that accepted? (The club Joker is based on a T6.1 Transporter base vehicle)
Hello sorry I can’t help you with the answer but I’m really interested in the club joker, are you happy with it does the shower work well etc any thoughts would be appreciated im sure someone will help you with your question thanks

Hi, yes, really pleased with it. We had a few problems with the electrics last year, but that is sorted now and it is all good. We toured Scotland last year and did use the shower now and again, and it is small but it works well. Generally we booked into campsites from time to time to use shower blocks and laundries though. Nice size to drive and park so we are pleased with it overall.

Back