Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from SW Scotland

MollieCalifornia

MollieCalifornia

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
All. We have now joined the California club having found the various threads very helpful in the run up to purchase of our 2019 California Ocean called 'Mollie'. After many years in a dome tent, Trigano Chantilly trailer tent and then a Vauxhall Vivaro conversion (called Wexford) we have now achieved the dream of a VW campervan. Very excited about future adventures (especially once teething problems of the fridge freezing everything and the kitchenette light having a mind of it's own!)

All. We have now joined the California club having found the various threads very helpful in the run up to purchase of our 2019 California Ocean called 'Mollie'. After many years in a dome tent, Trigano Chantilly trailer tent and then a Vauxhall Vivaro conversion (called Wexford) we have now achieved the dream of a VW campervan. Very excited about future adventures (especially once teething problems of the fridge freezing everything and the kitchenette light having a mind of its own!)

Hello and welcome. You’re from a good part of the world !

Hi
We picked our Cali up a few weeks ago. First serious trip will be in April, South West Scotland. 5 nights, 3 stops and finishing at my Brothers in Prestwick.
Probably plan at least one stop on return journey to Cheshire.
Sam & Julie

Hi
We picked our Cali up a few weeks ago. First serious trip will be in April, South West Scotland. 5 nights, 3 stops and finishing at my Brothers in Prestwick.
Probably plan at least one stop on return journey to Cheshire.
Sam & Julie
Well don’t be shy. Let’s see the van then. Enjoy the van. It’s a great time for the west of Scotland (if the rain keeps off).

All. We have now joined the California club having found the various threads very helpful in the run up to purchase of our 2019 California Ocean called 'Mollie'. After many years in a dome tent, Trigano Chantilly trailer tent and then a Vauxhall Vivaro conversion (called Wexford) we have now achieved the dream of a VW campervan. Very excited about future adventures (especially once teething problems of the fridge freezing everything and the kitchenette light having a mind of it's own!)
Welcome.
Any chance of a pic of Mollie :)

Well don’t be shy. Let’s see the van then. Enjoy the van. It’s a great time for the west of Scotland (if the rain keeps off).
Photo posted. I'm originally from West of Scotland, I know all about the rain

Welcome and enjoy, from Glasgow South