Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello Everyone

CannellWalker

CannellWalker

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All
A big thank you to everyone for all the advice and tips posted in various threads. We have taken the plunge and ordered a California. My original plan to convert a panel van was blown out of the water when the girls saw a California in a showroom. I guess we will have loads of questions.
Happy Christmas John, Wendy & Maddy

Hi John, welcome to the forum and you have made the right decision :D

What did you order in the end spec-wise? When is the ETA for delivery?

Hi John and family welcome
I had a converted t5 it was a professional conversion I thought it was the bee's nee's
Until like you we saw a Cali on the campsite I quickly fell out of love with it and bought a Cali
3 weeks later. lost quite a lot of money but no regrets the Cali is we're it's at.
Enjoy yours when it arrives and be sure to get some pictures up so we can see it
There's an increasing amount of knowledge on the forum so should have the answer to any questions you have
Merry Christmas
Calikev

We have gone for a 180ps Manual in Olympian Blue. Climatronic, cruise, parking senors, privacy glass & awning. Not sure when to expect it but probably after April. We have been camping for a while with a number of trips to the Alps & Italy. Will probably carry on with the same mindset of travelling light.

Picked our van up today :) Off for a night out tomorrow despite the forecast. Lots of stuff to learn!