Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gybe Inflatable tents

They look great, I wouldn't mind one of those except for the fact it's about three times more than I would be prepared to pay for it :eek:

Like the look of that, but 1489.00€....that is £1,062.39 at today's exchange rate.

Think I will pass.

Alan

I saw one being used by a trader at Stanford Hall, looked great, but I've never worked out how you would attach it to an awning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it slides onto the side rail. So you need to take the awning off.

Alan

They look great, I wouldn't mind one of those except for the fact it's about three times more than I would be prepared to pay for it :eek:
Maybe the van comes with it?

Has anyone watched the video? It's the most pointless demonstration of using it possible!
Nice but if that price is correct there won't be many takers here.

I got one with my van used once open to offers they are amazing quality but I need something bigger

Which colour do you have Wayno?

Also, do have a factory awning on your Cali, and if so how did it attach.... the videos and website conveniently miss this little piece off.

If you have any pictures, this would be useful too.

It's tailored for the drivers side and uses the ali strip as its fixing so you need to remove the vw awning

Pic attached, all in as new condition and the quality is exceptional

Hi Wayno, so that means you can not have you roof up at the same time you have the gybe attached

Yes you can put roof up as normal but need to have the Cali wind out awning taken off as the gybe uses that rail for a watertight fixing.
badocslly you remove the wind out awning and everything else is normal

Hi Wayno,

I am interested, but I cannot message you as you are not a VIP member... also I notice you are very new to the forum.

Let me know how you would like me to contact you regarding this?

Thanks

James

Back