Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California Truma DuoControl CS one gas side not working

M

maioiam

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hello all!

When I bought my van I had only one gas cylinder installed (Left). Recently that cylinder ran out of gas, so I attached the second bottle next to it (Right), switched the grey mark to right, but it was not working (Truma Error E 517 H). After, I have removed the first empty cylinder and replaced it with a filled one, set the grey mark back to left and it worked. Seems like that the left side (where I had the original cylinder) is working, but I when I want to use the right one (Set grey mark to right) I receive the same error.

Any ideas how I should be using it correctly so both sides work? Do I need to set anything else besides setting the grey mark left and right? Is it possible to set the grey mark to middle so it automatically uses gas from both cylinders?

Thank you!

Hello all!

When I bought my van I had only one gas cylinder installed (Left). Recently that cylinder ran out of gas, so I attached the second bottle next to it (Right), switched the grey mark to right, but it was not working (Truma Error E 517 H). After, I have removed the first empty cylinder and replaced it with a filled one, set the grey mark back to left and it worked. Seems like that the left side (where I had the original cylinder) is working, but I when I want to use the right one (Set grey mark to right) I receive the same error.

Any ideas how I should be using it correctly so both sides work? Do I need to set anything else besides setting the grey mark left and right? Is it possible to set the grey mark to middle so it automatically uses gas from both cylinders?

Thank you!

Did you press the black button in on the hose tail that you fitted to the new cylinder on the other side?