Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gorgeous Yorkshire drive in a Cali

Nice suggestion! May well copy you at the turn of the year. We were just saying, once Christmas is done, time to get in the van. Even better when there’s a pint at the end. :cheers

Great! We also stayed at the horseshoe hotel in Egton Bridge, just for a few beers and a meal we had eleccy hook up and loos. Great walking place as well

So good a drive there's 2 threads on it. Love it.

Nice suggestion! May well copy you at the turn of the year. We were just saying, once Christmas is done, time to get in the van. Even better when there’s a pint at the end. :cheers
And that is a nice pub. Stayed there earlier this year for a walking trip with old friends. Super friendly and helpful - and a well kept pint.

Great! We also stayed at the horseshoe hotel in Egton Bridge, just for a few beers and a meal we had eleccy hook up and loos. Great walking place as well
I treated myself to a night at the Horseshoe when I walked the Coast to Coast. It was a welcome break from my tent and great food. I didn’t know they offered overnight parking, I’ll be adding it to my wish list for 2024!

Do you have to book and are the toilets available when the pub is closed?

Thank you

Do you have to book and are the toilets available when the pub is closed?

Thank you
Hi Anthony, best to book, we were there mid week and there were 2 other vans, just email the horseshoe or call them, yes the toilets are open 24 hrs, imagine old style outside loo