• Thread starter CaliAndyScotland
  • Start date
C

CaliAndyScotland

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi,

I have a 2008 T5 California.

Just replaced the Danfos controller after using the Penguin diagnostics pdf found on the forums. Fridge Ran for a short while but doesn’t stay on (now this could be due to the colder weather) however even when setting the fridge to -1 it only runs for a short period. I have linked out the thermostat by linking the C&T terminals on the Danfos controller and hey presto the compressor runs and heats up and the fridge gets nice and cold.

So, my query is, how do you replace the fridge thermostat? The search function isn’t working, I’m guessing it isn’t too difficult but struggling to find any info.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi,

I have a 2008 T5 California.

Just replaced the Danfos controller after using the Penguin diagnostics pdf found on the forums. Fridge Ran for a short while but doesn’t stay on (now this could be due to the colder weather) however even when setting the fridge to -1 it only runs for a short period. I have linked out the thermostat by linking the C&T terminals on the Danfos controller and hey presto the compressor runs and heats up and the fridge gets nice and cold.

So, my query is, how do you replace the fridge thermostat? The search function isn’t working, I’m guessing it isn’t too difficult but struggling to find any info.

Thanks

Andrew
Have a read of this thread

Back