Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitting replacement day light running bulb holder

B

Brianandjoy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Last year I read some instructions and possibly pictures on how to fit a replacement daylight running bulb holder from eBay as mine has melted,now I can’t find it.Can anyone provide some good instructions that I can pass onto my garage to get it fitted.We are planning to drive to Europe and I don’t want to fall foul of ant zealous police.My van is 2018 so doesn’t need it working here for mot.

Not found any instructions but it looks like a case of cutting wires and crimp connecting replacement of new holder.
Access could be an issue

Need to check but this part needed

Had the issue on our just in warranty. Beeze fixed think in was a bumper off job. Good luck.

Had the issue on our just in warranty. Beeze fixed think in was a bumper off job. Good luck.
I tbought that as just replacing the bulbs was difficult, mostly working by feel not sight.

I tbought that as just replacing the bulbs was difficult, mostly working by feel not sight.
I got it looked at service as the bulb had gone I could not get to it by feel. I was told the bulb holder had melted a common issue and was replaced under warranty with an updated part fitted (a pair) and the fix needed the bumper to come off. I did not ask any more as I was not paying.

Back