Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FAO Guys with new Cali's on order/recently received

Congratulations ibis64 - and stay strong rippers - you have one hugely specced Cali to wait for - all those toys to play with when she arrives! :bananadance

Maud

Week 13 has now been confirmed as the build date.. so 8 weeks from placing deposit.

So how long after build do you guys get in them... already excited about the next step lol

Week 13 has now been confirmed as the build date.. so 8 weeks from placing deposit.

So how long after build do you guys get in them... already excited about the next step lol

I would guess about 4 weeks. Hang in there.

Okay. Have a van but not the right one!

I've just seen your post on the other thread; I'm really sorry that you will have to wait again now - how frustrating and what a ridiculous flaw in the system - I can't believe this hasn't been corrected before now. At least you have the 140 to play with in the meantime (practice run!) but it really shouldn't have happened.
:headbang I hope you get a nice free gift in ten weeks time!

Maud

Im glad to say the correct spec van arrived for us. Ive spent the week emptying the spare room of all the collected items. Next weekend will be our first weekend away.

Glad to report our van arrived with all the correct bits n bobs. We checked the engine too
Hope you guys with the wrong orders get some good freebies

Im glad to say the correct spec van arrived for us. Ive spent the week emptying the spare room of all the collected items. Next weekend will be our first weekend away.

You can now spend all of next week ordering all the bits that you wished you had ordered then all of the week after putting back into the spare room all the bits that you wished you hadn't ordered :D

Don't throw the unwanted bits away though, the Cali cycle normally means that in about three months time you will find a use for some of them and in about six months time you can have a nice camping tour around the country delivering the rest to those just starting out at the beginning of the cycle and have eagerly bought them off you.

I can answer my own thread at last!

I Just checked my correspondence and can confirm:-

23rd Jan - Placed my deposit.
26th Jan - Factory order confirmed with predicted build date of week 13.
6th March - Factory confirm build week 13
23rd-29th - Week 13 Build
16th April - Arrived at SMG
20th April - PDI booked in

So approx 12 weeks from deposit to Dealer
Collection soon.. I hope wahoo:bananadance

We ordered 6 Cali's at the same time back in January/February time, with two dealers. 4 are now built and sitting at the dealers, with the other two going into build next week - There is no working out how VW's build system works?

Back