Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

deleted posts

Brembo

Brembo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Why is it when you try to help another member on here by answering their search for an item they're looking for, with an offer of said item F.O.C.,the post gets deleted?
I've had this happen a couple of times now.
Maybe this post will disappear as well.

Why is it when you try to help another member on here by answering their search for an item they're looking for, with an offer of said item F.O.C.,the post gets deleted?
Did you try sending them a PM? I managed to give away an item recently. If admin delete posts it really would be courtesy to let you know! Didn’t you a message in your inbox?

Did they Post in the “ Wanted “ section?

The posts might have been moved to the correct section.

Did you try sending them a PM? I managed to give away an item recently. If admin delete posts it really would be courtesy to let you know! Didn’t you a message in your inbox?
Didn't get a chance to message them.
No message in inbox either.

Post even deleted from my account.
If the Member was a paid up VIP member and had started a new thread then they have the ability to Delete the Thread and all subsequent posts.
Maybe they posted in the wrong section, deleted the thread and re-posted in the correct section. Just a possibility.

Back