Carpet Colour Advice please?

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
My new California SE is due for pickup soon, so busy buying bits.
Carpets from QTM are on my list.
:help The vehicle is the Natural Grey with the standard Crete Anthracite upholstery. Which QTM colour is the closest or best match to the standard front cab Grey carpet - MID or LIGHT Grey.

Any advice or pictures very much appreciated. :thanks

Can anyone help?

We have Mid Grey Prestige and they are darker than the Cali Carpets.

However I take that as a good thing - the std Cali carpets are very lights and show all of the muck. Mid Grey Prestige cleans up very nicely.

Very happy with them

T

We would recomend VW monster mats in the front. Original carpets are very light I would go darker than original

We have a monster mat/carpet (and heavy duty VW mats) in the cab then a black QTM "posh" mat in the living area. So far so good and the original cab carpet is still pristine, 3 years later.

Hi

We have the QTM mats with the following spec
(Carpet Quality & Colour: Carbon (Dark) Grey Prestige, Trim Colours: Black Leatherette)

Bought them after our first camping trip when we realised light grey carpet was going to be a nightmare to keep clean.

We bought al three sets. Not sure the one's in the boot are overly useful, but I think they were doing a deal if you bought all three together.

The camper-area mats make the floor much more hospitable than the grey vinyl IMO.

All three mats fit well, and the mat itself is as good (again IMO) as a mid-range car mat. For us it is a good mix of price, practicality and quality. My only complaint is that the stitching that secures the leatherette trim is constantly coming away. I'm always trimming bits off when hoovering the van.

Pictures attached. We have the grey leather interior, and I think the carbon grey works OK. Matches the dashboard top.

Cheers
Mark

IMG_7366.jpg

+ 1 for vw monster mats. Best thing I've bought for my cali !

Cheap charcoal mats in the front, BHS luxury bath mats in the living space! Two mats fit perfectly, so soft under bare feet, dry quickly, easy to shake sand/ dirt out and bung in the washing mashing when I get home! Charcoal grey for winter and bright turquoise for summer! :D

Turtle mats in ours in the living area - Charcoal. Monster mats in the front. Could do with some heavy duty rubber mats for the rear but we're always sliding the seats back and forth so fixed mats front or rear are a pain.

Back