Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bonjour from Banbury

D

Dom1nion

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 110
Hi all,
Hopefully, I'm not going to get kicked off as I have a Camper King Santorini Conversion and not sure if that counts as a California. Anyways, we've called it Woody as in Woodstock due to the bright yellow fittings. My wife and I are both full on converts, after hiring a couple over the last few years, we decided to bite the bullet and buy a new one, (Adventure before Dementia, as they say).
Looking forward to meeting some of you on our travels!

Woody.jpg

Camper King Santorini Conversion and not sure if that counts as a California.
No, it does not count as a Cali, however, a camper van fan has a shared interest with the California owner, the Santorini Conversion would not work for us as the fixed bed is something that doesn't fit with our needs. Nice to hear how you find the build quality etc.

Not a California - but I’m sure you’ll pick up lots of tips around camper-vanning and the base vehicle. Who knows, maybe you’ll be converted to the Cali Class ;)

Hi all,
Hopefully, I'm not going to get kicked off as I have a Camper King Santorini Conversion and not sure if that counts as a California.

Welcome

Could we have some photos of the inside etc. Ive seen about 30,000 photos of Californias on here, other than whether they have orangey or grey cupboard doors 29,990 of them were the same. Would be interesting to see something different.

Welcome. That's a nice colour. I assume you have black alloys. There is loads of help here that is not specific to owning a California. The forum shop is a great too.

Welcome. You are right. It is not Cali but it looks like a really nice conversion. I’ll give you a wave when I’ll see you around. You are local to us. Enjoy your travels.

I was joking about the inclusive thing! You don’t all have to pile in with a guilty conscience :Grin

Hi all,
Hopefully, I'm not going to get kicked off as I have a Camper King Santorini Conversion and not sure if that counts as a California. Anyways, we've called it Woody as in Woodstock due to the bright yellow fittings. My wife and I are both full on converts, after hiring a couple over the last few years, we decided to bite the bullet and buy a new one, (Adventure before Dementia, as they say).

View attachment 120466
My son and DoL have a LWB CK Santorini with 6 seat belts (they have 3 kids). It’s a good quality conversion and they certainly make good use of it.

Living in Banbury it’s the Law to have a CamperKing! A good friend of my mine who lives in Witney bought there’s from CamperKing and is really pleased with it. Massive set up and good shop there..I think Will and Sarah from YouTube Campervantime (was Californiatime) paid them a visit on their travels. I’m local too so will look out for you. The most important thing is to enjoy your van

Nice looking van.!
Looked round few Camper Kings at a show last year real quality conversions.
Some interior shots of your new van would be appreciated.
Happy Travels.

I give anybody the finger who is driving some sort of VW Campervan.
I mean the index finger just off the steering wheel to say Hi as I pass. :thumb

Hi all,

View attachment 120466
Enjoy. Great colour combination.
We had a CamperKing as we live in Kineton and knew the operation well. Great team and incredibly supportive and helpful.
We bought ours after CoVid and did 30,000 miles touring in 3 years.
Sadly we sold Mr Perks as I struggled getting toe roof down (rugby!).

So we take delivery of a New Cali in 3 days.

We spend a lot of time at Gilks garage cafe in Kineton so perhaps see you there one day.
Regards
Lee