Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Being Stalked at Night!!

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Imagine the scene, 11:30pm - a mile away from the nearest road on a little CL site near Sherwood Forest - pitch black! I was just popping the windscreen cover on and he walked around the back of the Cali …..I bricked myself! Then he was trying to get in the side door of the Cali and wouldn’t shift! Stubborn as a mule!

My ‘dear’ wife was in hysterics – we’ll remember that site for a very long time to come!

View media item 615

You should have invited him in ....the perfect seatcover test.......! :D
Did he go away eventually , far enough , not waking you up at 4 am ....?

Yeah I had a walk around the field and he came and followed me lol.
He did leave us alone until we woke up in the morning and he was straight over for another visit.
Sadly its mate had died the week before :( and the owner said he was a little lonely. On a positive note they were taking another rescue donkey so he had a new friend.
We'll be back again I told our 5 year old little girl the story and she wants to take him a bag of carrots!;)

Sure it wasn't an an ass from VW HQ? :D

Some of the new forest ponies can also invite themselves in!

Before I got my Cali, but this was at Coniston Hall campsite last year, the goats seem to wander freely causing havoc with the campers haha...

2014-09-07 13.28.09.jpg

Crikey, he /she's actually in there :) .....a bongo i spot there.....I still have mine I'm not sure I can part with it just yet...:Nailbiting fed up of fighting with the rust worm though!

Crikey, he /she's actually in there :) .....a bongo i spot there.....I still have mine I'm not sure I can part with it just yet...:Nailbiting fed up of fighting with the rust worm though!
Correct! Had many years of good service out of my Bongo, well used, often abused & plenty of good times but it was starting to show it's age and a Cali was calling

Back