Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auto lock when driving option

M

Moon Madness

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
On my 6.1 Ocean, I had ticked the option for the doors to lock after driving off, I think it activates at above 10mph. Recently, this has ceased to function and having tried to untick and re enter the setting in the settings option several times, still does not work. Any thoughts on why, you helpful people?

Odd one! Any other indicators on? Perhaps one of the doors or tailgate isn't closed fully?

Odd one! Any other indicators on? Perhaps one of the doors or tailgate isn't closed fully?
No, everything as normal and this is occurring repeatedly now. The vehicle is going in for a door cable recall soon so will ask them at dealers.

I had the same issue..when it went in for the door cable recall I pointed it out and they set it to lock after 10mph(?). It worked for a week or so but then stopped auto locking....not sure why.

I had the same issue..when it went in for the door cable recall I pointed it out and they set it to lock after 10mph(?). It worked for a week or so but then stopped auto locking....not sure why.
If you have one, I believe the auto lock speed threshold can be set/reset with a Carista OBD2 dongle.

Back