Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone know how .....

No function whatsoever, not even on Heater re-circulation.

Well,

Back to my original "damsel in distress" cry for help .....

My replacement card arrived yesterday .... :D

Albert can content himself that his stature in our household is such that he can now have his own, dedicated cash card that only he can access.

So he could go off on his own? Scary:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting:Nailbiting

Further to post above. I have found a link to the trim that is available to block off the troublesome dash/windscreen gap.This is the info from the persons facebook link/ad. Just to say---I have absolutely no connection with them and therefore no vested interest. Anyone interested must make their own contact and make their own decisions.

I've just bought one of these. For £15 it's a no-brainer! It fits perfectly and will save plenty of swearing sessions! Thanks for the tip.

Mark

Then I wondered if the gap actually had any useful function...
- Defroster vents?
- Condensation drain?
- Other??

I guess it has no function, but am not sure.
Anybody know for certain?

If you have the post 2012 front window blind (without the poles) it's useful. Take the cylindrical foam bit that's stitched across the bottom, shove it down into the gap and the blind is held taut across the windscreen. Works very well.

I've just bought one of these. For £15 it's a no-brainer! It fits perfectly and will save plenty of swearing sessions! Thanks for the tip.

Mark
Same here. £15 including postage. Perfect fit. Looks as if it's always been there.
Thanks dfps.

Just got back from France with our Cali so will fit mine tomorrow.
Glad that others have found the suggestion useful.

Just got back from France with our Cali so will fit mine tomorrow.
Glad that others have found the suggestion useful.
Thank you "dfps", for getting the information. Simple but effective upgrade.:thumb

Last edited:
Hi Welshgas---glad you found it useful.That's what the forum/community should be about.

Realy great stuff , your Cali can get overweight due to this problem.....:D

Anyway those guys have a nice hobby.

Back