Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ACSI card - two different digital versions

M

Mrs Acer

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

It's on my list to buy an ACSI card this year. I have been looking at their website but it is not entirely clear. I've raised a question but I'm still waiting 4 days later. I am wondering whether anyone here could help.

It appears that new for 2024 they have introduced digital ACSI cards. My understanding is that with the purchase you receive the app with a digital card within it. However, there are 2 different digital cards, one for 17.95 euros and a 'motorhome' one for 23.95. Firstly, do they both apply to us campervanners? Secondly, the motorhome one has information about 9000 motorhome pitches. Is this just like a type of Park 4 Night, or similar search for sites, facility? I'm guessing this because it says there is only access to discounts at 3000 campsites which is the same as the standard digital card. If I'm right, I'm thinking that as we have Park 4 Night already, that I only need the standard 17.95 digital card. Am I understanding these cards correctly?

Thank you

Hi,

It's on my list to buy an ACSI card this year. I have been looking at their website but it is not entirely clear. I've raised a question but I'm still waiting 4 days later. I am wondering whether anyone here could help.

It appears that new for 2024 they have introduced digital ACSI cards. My understanding is that with the purchase you receive the app with a digital card within it. However, there are 2 different digital cards, one for 17.95 euros and a 'motorhome' one for 23.95. Firstly, do they both apply to us campervanners? Secondly, the motorhome one has information about 9000 motorhome pitches. Is this just like a type of Park 4 Night, or similar search for sites, facility? I'm guessing this because it says there is only access to discounts at 3000 campsites which is the same as the standard digital card. If I'm right, I'm thinking that as we have Park 4 Night already, that I only need the standard 17.95 digital card. Am I understanding these cards correctly?

Thank you
You're correct in your assumption. The Motorhome pitches are for self contained vehicles and normally overnight stops. There is normally, water, waste water and Mains Electricity. There may not be toilets or showers.
Campervans can use them if you have on-board toilet facilities.

Am I right on thinking that the digital version at 17.95 also includes the cost of the app, ie no extra charge for the app? So its cheaper than the paper version + app? Great!
I must admit I find their website confusing.

Am I right on thinking that the digital version at 17.95 also includes the cost of the app, ie no extra charge for the app? So its cheaper than the paper version + app? Great!
I must admit I find their website confusing.
The app is free but you pay for the data on an annual basis. Probably 1 yrs data included in digital version.

Reactions: AJQ
Thanks Welshgas - I looked again and the digital version includes the access to the data, so it's good value. And - even better - it runs for twelve months from the date you purchase it, whereas the paper version runs for a calendar year from the 1st January no matter when you purchase it.

Thanks Welshgas - I looked again and the digital version includes the access to the data, so it's good value. And - even better - it runs for twelve months from the date you purchase it, whereas the paper version runs for a calendar year from the 1st January no matter when you purchase it.
I use just the app + data. Used to have the ASCI card but everywhere I offered it they preferred the Camping Card Europe that I get with my Red Pennant insurance as they could just swipe that in. Always seem to get the cheapest price .