A big thank you

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
To everyone.

The whole forum is revitalised, it has a whole new buzz about it, brilliant.

It's like having a new cali, poking around to find how things work, starting it up, looking at it and even, almost, just about, reading the manual..

Where's the roof rot?

Sorry

Who threw me my coat? :(

Funny you should mention roof rot! The thread was left on the old forum and did not come across in the conversion (all 2,000+ posts) Adam is currently working hard trying to retrieve it for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention roof rot! The thread was left on the old forum and did not come across in the conversion (all 2,000+ posts) Adam is currently working hard trying to retrieve it for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VW sabotage !

It took a bit of getting used to but I think I prefer it to other formats!
Question: did you migrate from XenForo to XenForo? I have a forum I would need to migrate from an ancient asp format were I to switch to XenForo - doyou know of anyone who could help with this?

It took a bit of getting used to but I think I prefer it to other formats!
Question: did you migrate from XenForo to XenForo? I have a forum I would need to migrate from an ancient asp format were I to switch to XenForo - doyou know of anyone who could help with this?

Hi Johny ,

This forum was converted from phpbb to xenforo, It depends on the type of forum you have as to whether it will be possible with current converters or whether it would need a custom converter. There is always the possibility that the ASP forum could be converted to another platform first, which can then be imported into xenforo ( long way of doing it but sometimes the only option with these older setups ).

Generally the asp imports are a nightmare and can be expensive because of the time they consume, but id be more than happy take a look and give you my opinion on what your best options are. ( you can contact me via the "Design by" link at the bottom right of the forum **sorry cheap plug :) ** )

Loving the feel of the forum guys - top work! ;)

Back