• Thread starter heathensofmerica
  • Start date
heathensofmerica

heathensofmerica

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all
I can’t seem to find the thread in looking for to do my own research not great and using technology! However as my previous post we have a deposit down on 2.5L 08 cali, from a trader. But waiting on mot before buying. However have come across a lovely 2010 SE 140PS.
From previous research I am avoiding 2010 180 (I know all weren’t effected) but just avoiding as nervous can’t that it haha!

Have the 2010 140 been effected in the same way?
As always thanks for everyone amazing knowledge and advise :)
Can’t wait to join cali club officially!

Only engine problems with mine were EGR-cooler and a sensor in the DPF.
For the rest, 140hp and 340Nm of torque isn't that high, but it took me up to the high mountains of Switzerland and Mont Ventoux without problems.
Even the 2.5 could only have 130hp, and the same torque (unless it is the 176 hp).
The past 10 years I have not had any engine problems anymore. Mine is very reliable, it seems.
What engine code? Mine is CCHA (2009 - 2010).

140hp and 340Nm of torque isn't that high, but it took me up to the high mountains of Switzerland and Mont Ventoux without problems.

The 140bhp can be professionaly remapped to 175bhp for about £500. Besides the extra power, you will benefit from improved mpg (when driven sensibly!) as you don't need to change gear as often.

We had our old Beach remapped, and current Club Joker was remapped by the previous owner.

Back